As the Restaurant Supervisor, you will assist in the day to day management, recruit, train, and develop team members. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure every dish that leaves the pass is fresh & flawlessly presented.
- Opening and closing the restaurant
- Liaise effectively with the kitchen crew.
- Taking charge of the entire restaurant operation…when the Manager is not around.
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service within the restaurant
- Manage guest queries
- Assist to incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Assist other restaurants and bars wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Undertaking ordering of stock and stocktaking
Skills and Experience:
- We are looking for an individual that:
- Has at least 2 years of experience in a high quality restaurant
- Has excellent interpersonal skill and able to develop lasting relationships with customers
- Able to sell at the table
- Experienced in leading and managing staff
- Knowledgeable in cocktails and wine
- Knowledge in Chinese food and Yum Cha is also beneficial
- Benefits and Culture:
- Small tight knit team/family environment
- On the job management training provided
- High tipping clientele
If you are interested in a position please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org